Contact Info / Websites
We're (Tyler, myself and Jason) are currently hard at work on our next project. It's going to be a doozie, that's for sure! I'm so excited to have the opportunity to work on it; it truly feels like our first "real" game. This mainly due to the fact that you can play the game on more than just your browser window! It's only a little over a week old and it already feels game-worthy. I'm really enjoying working on it. In fact, Iook forward to working on it each day I wake up!
That's right! We're venturing into the oh-so-scary mobile business. The game will be released simutaneously on PC/Mac (browser-based), iOS and Android! The game is truly made for handheld devices and it feels buttery smooth to play. If you're interested in keeping up with our progress, please go to my website and follow me (it's a Tumblr)! I'll be regularly posting updates, screenshots and eventually videos of the game!
We're super pumped and have high-hopes for this project. We hope you guys are as hyped as we are for it. If not, GET HYPE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
Another huge patch was pushed today! As always, clear your browser cache to verify that the game's swf has been updated!
- Endless Mode has now been increased in difficulty. Bosses will come in every 5 minutes or so. Keep a look out because enemies will also continue to creep in while bosses are on the stage!
- Adjusted Endless Mode enemy scaling. All enemies now have their health adjusted according to the player’s current level.
- Added Endless Mode leaderboard scores. Your score will automatically be submitted when you die on Endless Mode and if it’s higher than your previous score, it will update!
- Decaying Grip now is a proc skill, meaning it has a chance to reduce enemy speed instead of always reducing enemy speed.
- Changed Decaying Grip tooltip to make more sense.
- Hopefully fixed Spell Boon not affecting certain spells.
- Fixed all the medals that were not previously working. Some may activate when you first go to the World Map, others you may need to accomplish again!
- Fixed the bug where you got stuck in the Talent Point notification. You now stop gaining new talent points at level 70 to make room for the 8 points you get from 3 starring each world.
- Fixed misspelling of Bestiary.
Huge update! Took all day to implement, but it's a good one!
- Added two more tiers to Blacksmith Upgrades.
- Getting 3 Stars on a world will reward you with a Talent Point.
- Space Bar will now send the wave early, no more clicking necessary.
- Changed the saving system to reduce load on CPU. No more crashing during saves for lower-end CPUs!
- The ‘Lively’ spell has been changed to grant 100 hit points total to Max HP instead of 50% of Max HP.
- The ‘Decaying Grip’ spell now permanently decreases enemy speed when your ‘Death Reach’ spell hits.
- Endless Mode difficulty increases much faster.
- Penguins now carry more gold.
- Fixed issue where player maxes out all three trees but gets stuck in the Talent Tree because they have no place to put their point.
- Fixed issue with awkward XP increments.
- Other small, backend fixes.
New Features (1/12/2014):
- Raised level cap to 50 on Campaign Mode.
- Removed level cap from Endless Mode.
- Reduced the amount of gold you gain throughout gameplay by 50%.
- Playing Endless Mode and quitting/dying will save your progress (talents and level). You can now go back and start Endless Mode from the level you last left off on!
- Endless Mode saves carry over to Campaign. Playing Endless Mode will allow you to level up past the level cap and then if you’d like, you can go back through Campaign mode ABOVE the cap with the progress you made on Endless Mode! Little confusing sounding!
- Fixed sound bug that was reported.
- Fixed quitting Endless Mode bug that was reported.
- Fixed a couple other small, behind-the-scenes things.
You may need to clear your browser cache to properly get the new update.
What's up everybody! I just finished the first update for Sentry Knight, all based on various user feedback we've gathered from several portals. I've adressed the most common complaints, all of which are noted in the New Features list below!
Also wanted to take the time to thank everyone who has left feedback, commented or simply just played our game! We're honored to receive the Daily 3rd Place award as well, and now we're striving for a frontpage award! We really appreciate it and we'll continue to update the game in the future based on the feedback we continue to receive.
New Features (1/11/2014):
- Increased level cap.
- Removed Talent Tree point restrictions.
- All gold and XP gained while playing a world will carry over if you die.
- Removed cursor/mouse acceleration.
NOTE: You may need to clear your browser cache to properly get the new update.
After months of hard work and then a couple months of waiting for release day, our game Sentry Knight is finally available to the public! Enjoy, everyone! We (myself, Tyler and Jason) put a lot of work into this beast.
Greetings, everyone. My name's Justin and I'm a 24 year old small-time game developer from Baltimore. I've been animating since I was around 12 when Flash was still owned by Macromedia and used the MX suffix. I started programming in 2007 when I was in my senior year of high school to give my life some sort of traction. And now I put together flash games for people like you.
I have released several games under various pseudonyms throughout the years. I don't think any of them (except Destrocity) was submitted to Newgrounds. Currently, I'm collaborating with two artists, Tyler and Jason, to make the biggest game I've ever worked on. Sort of a spiritual successor to both Mythic Fort Defense (which I created) and Siege Knight (which Tyler created).
I've posted several blogs over at my website which you can take a look at. There's also several screenshots I've released there as well as on my Facebook so you can see how the game is churning out. It's very close to being finished but we've still got a bit of work left and then a beta testing phase to make sure it all works properly.
Anyways, I suppose that's all for now. I'll try to keep this Newgrounds page updated with blogs and whatnot during development of current and future games.
Thanks for stopping by!